Why not! We have a great time at New Hope on Sundays.
1. The Church is introduced to us by Christ as an offensive weapon of God. Matthew 16:18,
“And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock (confession by Peter that Jesus is the Christ) I will build My Church; and the gates of Hades shall not overcome it.”
2. Christ is committed to the Church. Ephesians 5:25b,
“Christ also loved the Church and gave Himself up for her.”
3. It is an error to think you can do okay without the Church. 1 Corinthians 12:12-26
4. It’s a means by which God pours out His grace. 1 Peter 4:10
“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others; faithfully administering God’s grace in it’s various forms.”
5. We need the growth and encouragement that comes from interaction with others in the church. Hebrews 10:25, Ephesians 4:11-13
6. The Church promotes spiritual growth. Ephesians 4:11-13 7. The Church is to represent Christ to the world. Matthew 5:13-16 and 28:18-20
If you have any questions please give us a call at 701-572-HOPE(4673) or use the form below to reach out to us.